Why is BCS365™ the right place for you?
The mission of BCS365™ is to constantly evaluate new technologies and develop service expertise to deliver all-around smart solutions.
BCS365 offers an environment that is innovative and collaborative. Our employees value integrity and dedication, effective communication, teamwork and quality performance. All in an effort to keep our clients satisfied.
What are our core values?
- Strong commitment to quality solutions delivered to our clients.
- Collaboration to implement significant improvements throughout our organization.
- Responsibility and accountability for our own actions.
- Communication with respect and clarity to others.
- Encouragement of employee suggestions and ideas.
- Demonstration of integrity and ethical behavior.
What are the perks?
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Birthdays off
- Employee recognition
- Reimbursement for courses and certifications
Interested in joining our team?
BCS365™ was named to the Inc. 5000's List of Fastest Growing Companies in the Nation. As we continue to grow, we are seeking motivated and passionate individuals to add to our stellar team.
If you are interested in gaining experience with a multifaceted IT company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please view and apply to our open position(s) below:
RemoteRemote | Managed Services | IT Helpdesk Support Level II Technician (3rd Shift) Remote | Operations | Business Analyst Remote | Security | Information Security Analyst, II
MassachusettsRockland, MA | Managed Services | Systems Engineer, Virtualization II Rockland, MA | Managed Services | IT Helpdesk Support Technician — Field
North CarolinaDurham, NC | Sales | Sales Executive
ConnecticutNo open positions at this time.
CaliforniaNo open positions at this time.